Private In-Home Consultation
If you are unable to attend a group class for any reason or need help with behaviours specific to your home environment, a private consultation may be a more suitable option.
Private consultations can help in the following situations:
- Introducing a new puppy, kitten or dog
- Home setup and plan for new puppy
- Preparation for a new baby
- Separation Distress/Anxiety
- Over arousal around the children in the home
- Fear of new people, animals or environments
- Toilet training
- Aggression with other animals in the home
- Aggression towards human family members and/or visitors
- Suitability of a new dog
- Reactivity on lead and basic manners
- Temperament assessments
- Shift workers
I am available to visit your home and can address any specific training/behavioural needs you may have.
If deemed more suitable, training can be arranged at my training venue in Orange (see below)
Initial consultations include 1.5 hours of my undivided attention as well as a written training and management plan to address your concerns. We would also determine whether any ongoing training – either in a class situation or privately – would be recommended.
The initial telephone consultation is free.
Cost $160 (1.5 Hours)
Private Consultation at Training Facility (Orange NSW)
If you would prefer to come to our training facilities located just outside Orange NSW.
We offer 30 Minute or 60 Minute Consultations.
Topics we can cover:
- Lead Word
- Dog Massage
- MindDog Training
- Therapy Dog Training
- Good Manners
30 Minute Sessions – $30
60 Minute Sessions – $60