This course is designed for any dogs over 6 months of age that may (or may not) have had any former training.
4 weeks Duration. 1 class per week.
Individual attention, with limited to 4 person/dog per class.
Located at Training Facility 10 mins from Orange NSW
On completion of this workshop, your dog will be able to do the following:
- Respond to his/her name
- Come when called
- Sit when asked – for feeding, getting treats, meeting new people etc
- Lay on a mat
- Drop (lay down)
- Start to walk nicely on a loose lead beside you
- Leave items and exchange items when asked
- Stay (remain in position)
On completion of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- A greater understanding of how your dog thinks and learns
- How to respond to your dog’s normal dog behaviours like pulling on lead and jumping up
- Suitable training tools for your particular dog
- Understanding changes in behaviour through different developmental stages of your dog
- The importance of positive reinforcement training and why we don’t advocate the use of punishment methods
- Teach suitable alternatives for inappropriate behaviours
Includes Training Pouch and Clicker