- It tires your dog out – even the most active dog will sleep better
- You can do nose work at home, in a class situation or on the road
- It is a safe activity for all breeds and ages – even deaf and blind dogs can do nose works
- You work alone so it is safe for dogs that are reactive around other dogs and/or people
- It builds confidence in your dog as they get succeed in something and they have to think for themselves
- It helps strengthen the dog/parent connection with your dog
This course runs for 6 weeks, with only 6 dogs in the class with each dog working independently and all dogs kept separate.
Suitable for dogs of all ages and sizes and no prior training required. Particularly good for building confidence in shy dogs in a safe environment.