Puppy Training – Orange NSW
Puppy Real Life
There is so much that can be done at home to prepare your puppy for living with your family now – and for years to come in the real world. You will have weekly classes where we can meet and answer questions in a group setting.
This course is designed for puppies up to 16 weeks of age. I genuinely think this is the most important training class you will ever attend if you have a puppy. It will teach your puppy to be resilient and adaptable in an ever changing world.
You and your puppy will be well supported during this time.
- 1 x 1.5hr hr Intro Training Session / Orientation
- 4 x 1 hr Weekly Training Sessions includes socialisation session (Located in Orange NSW)
- Access to our private puppy facebook group with loads of training tips and lifestyle ideas for your new puppy.
- Total duration 4-5 Weeks
See Calendar for next course date or put your interest in below
On completion of the course your puppy will be able to do the following:
- Respond to his/her name
- Sit and drop
- Come when called
- Go to a mat
- Learn to accept a collar and lead and start walking beside you
- Feel comfortable at a Vet clinic
- Leave and exchange items when asked
- Behave nicely around other dogs and people
- Toilet in suitable areas
- Stop biting when asked
As a puppy parent you will have an understanding of the following:
- How your puppy thinks and learns
- How to prevent dog behaviours like digging, barking, chewing and jumping up
- Puppy health and feeding requirements
- Dog Laws and how they affect you as a dog guardian
- How to prevent boredom behaviours and provide suitable enrichment
It will be fun…
Tank and I have started doing the online puppy course. I was worried about how we would be able to get through it. Deb has been great, she has explained everything and answered all my questions. The support has been fantastic and so is the information sheets with helpful links.
I strongly recommend Deb Coleman (Dog Lady).